Your browser does not support JavaScript!

லாகின் செய்வதில் சிரமம் இருப்பவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள வேண்டிய மின்னஞ்சல் - sahaptham@gmail.com

மரபணு மாற்றம் ALK +ve - Comments

Nithya Karthigan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
சகாப்தம் வாசகர்களுக்கு அன்பு வணக்கம் 🙏🙏🙏,
வண்ணங்கள் நெடுந்தொடர் போட்டி ஆரம்பமாகிவிட்டது.💃💃💃💃 உங்களுக்கு விருப்பமான கதைகள் பல இடம்பெறவிருக்கின்றன. அதில் இந்த கதையும் ஒன்றாக இருக்கலாம். வாசித்துப் பாருங்கள். பிடித்திருந்தால் தொடர்ந்து வாசித்து மகிழுங்கள். அப்படியே பின்னூட்டம் கொடுத்து எழுத்தாளரை ஊக்கப்படுத்துங்கள். 👍👍👍

நன்றி மக்களே...
- நித்யா கார்த்திகன்

Last edited:

sushi55

Vannangal Writer
Reaction score
சகாப்தம் வாசகர்களுக்கு அன்பு வணக்கம் 🙏🙏🙏,
வண்ணங்கள் நெடுந்தொடர் போட்டி ஆரம்பமாகிவிட்டது.💃💃💃💃 உங்களுக்கு விருப்பமான கதைகள் பல இடம்பெறவிருக்கின்றன. அதில் இந்த கதையும் ஒன்றாக இருக்கலாம். வாசித்துப் பாருங்கள். பிடித்திருந்தால் தொடர்ந்து வாசித்து மகிழுங்கள். அப்படியே பின்னூட்டம் கொடுத்து எழுத்தாளரை ஊக்கப்படுத்துங்கள். 👍👍👍

நன்றி மக்களே...
- நித்யா கார்த்திகன்
நன்றி. மக்களே! அன்புத் தங்கங்களே! தங்கள் 'லைக்' மற்றும் கமென்ட்ஸ் க்காக என் கதாபாத்திரங்கள் காத்துக் கிடக்கிறார்கள். அவர்களை வாழ வைப்பதே நீங்கள் படித்து அளிக்கும் கமென்ட்ஸ் தான். முகவுரை அதாவது கதையின் கதை இதோ உங்களுக்காக ---

trram

Reaction score
The novel has begun full of emotional outflows. Author has very well captured the trauma of
Each and every family member when are suddenly advised about cancer of a family member. Vividly captured the emotions of both the parents who face maximum trauma. Well begun

N Krishnan

Reaction score
As expected the author has started the novel on a dramatic emotional note.
N Krishnan

N Krishnan

Reaction score
The author exhibits her deep insight in human psychology and knowledge of medicine while weaving an absorbing story
N Krishnan

trram

Reaction score
In the second and third episodes the writer has excellently covered the mental agony of the patient and relatives when they hear for the first time about the dreadly disease. The story has captured the full cycle of emptions like shock disbelief and mental
Distress of the patient and their close relatives. Sensitively captured the trauma.

Reaction score
Our Vasu, i feel really sorry for his wife Bhanu, the brave lady, in particular, and the other relatives.
The way, you beautifully started to portray their closeness and their love for each other brings more sympathy towards the Couple.
Another important aspect in your third episode, the Loveable Doctor who sits and slowly prepares them for the Total Upset of their life.

Characterisation of Bhanu is so endearing. Your Heroines facing such situations is part of the story. But, it is so well described always that we fall in love and travel with them Praying that they come out successfully.

A new angle to Cancer, the மரபணு aspect, i can imagine the amount of homework gone into it.
First i thought it must be a scientific (boring) {sorry} fiction.
You have the magic of handling even such a subject with a family touch and attract the readers.

Though people like me say, we don't want to read, (because of undergoing the trauma aind struggle because of this dreadful disease in our own family) your casual way of taking the story along with the young couple though into shock, of their life, thinking sensibly and practically, going forward with the next step is a real learning for people like us.

Hats off to you for taking a totally new subject.
Love Shankari

Sorry my review entered into my personal life.

N Krishnan

Reaction score
Yes- the author has continued in the same vein to retain the rapt attention of the readers on the unfolding trauma of the closely knit family

N Krishnan

Reaction score
The author has successfully retained the readers interest in the unfolding human interest story with her uncanny ability to describe in detail the hospital scene in a vivid manner again leaving us guessing about the test results
N Krishnan

N Krishnan

Reaction score
Author's penchant for leaving us in the lurch on future course of the gripping story is again evident. Looking forward to more twists and turns
N Krishnan

Top Bottom