Your browser does not support JavaScript!

லாகின் செய்வதில் சிரமம் இருப்பவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள வேண்டிய மின்னஞ்சல் - sahaptham@gmail.com

புலராதே பூங்காந்தளே - Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Always endina with a twist.....It seems to increase the readers curiosity....That's really a nycccc....I can't able to guess what happens to the book....but my mind thinking that constant....If there is a dog in vidharth house the dog night tare the book or else It was burnt by someone without their mistake.....Put the next epi very fastly....I migataa want to know.....And just like all story's....Hero's frnd (Mahi) did his job properly....Like though the hero doesn't know that he loves the heroin....Mahi explained and created It....😆😉 Waiting for the next one to read😁
Thanx a lot ❤️❤️❤️ but this tym ur guessing is wrong.. will c what will happen.. thanx for ur support ❣️❣️

Ria

Reaction score
I m very happy...coz tdy epi doesn't ends with a twist...😁And I think parithi and ponganthal was died by someone in a worst way so only they take another version to took revenge on them....And I think sangiv is that person who gonna kill parithi.....I think another one that the blood of aathmi is a very rare group....Due to that addition of blood simple in the project....The medicine is succesful....And later sanjiv gonna know that...and that becomes a problem to aathmika....that was going to be cure by the hero (Vidharth alice parithi)....Waiting for the next epi....And above all is my guess only....I watch lot of movies so my mind goes like that....if there is any mistake sry for that😁

Reaction score
I m very happy...coz tdy epi doesn't ends with a twist...😁And I think parithi and ponganthal was died by someone in a worst way so only they take another version to took revenge on them....And I think sangiv is that person who gonna kill parithi.....I think another one that the blood of aathmi is a very rare group....Due to that addition of blood simple in the project....The medicine is succesful....And later sanjiv gonna know that...and that becomes a problem to aathmika....that was going to be cure by the hero (Vidharth alice parithi)....Waiting for the next epi....And above all is my guess only....I watch lot of movies so my mind goes like that....if there is any mistake sry for that😁
Super guess... Tanx a lot❤️❤️❤️

Reaction score

தர்ஷினி

Reaction score
ராதா வேதவிகார்த் னு பெயர் வைச்ச காரணத்தை கேட்டதும் செம சிரிப்பு.. அப்ப பார்த்து கார்த்திகேயன் என்ட்ரி வேற...ராதா,கார்த்திகேயன்,விதார்த் உரையாடல் அருமை...விதார்த் நீ இடைவெளி எடுத்துட்ட ஓகே..அதுக்காக மகிலேஷ் ஏன்டா இந்த பாடு படுத்தற...புக் பேரு சொன்னதும் பெரியவர் ஏன் அதிர்ச்சி ஆகறாரு :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom