Your browser does not support JavaScript!

லாகின் செய்வதில் சிரமம் இருப்பவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள வேண்டிய மின்னஞ்சல் - sahaptham@gmail.com

Let me go

dharshini chimba

Saha Writer
Team
Reaction score
"Let Me Go" என்ற பெயரில் நான் எழுதிய மூன்று ஆங்கில சிறுகதைகள்.

Let Me Go... For My Love

"Without you. I can't survive. You are my soul" looking straight into my eyes, Shravan tied mangalsutra.

"now... you are mine" shravan hugged me tightly with so much love in his teary eyes..

"I know. You don't need to explain me." I simply smiled.

"I do" he smiled.

We stepped into our new home,.

He sat beside me closely where his hot breathe made tickling sensation in my neck.

"Hey shaanu! Don't feel sad da. One day they will accept our marriage. You look tired. so sleep now" he kissed my forehead slowly.

"No shravan. That will never happened" tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Why dear? Is anything wrong happened in your home before you leave from there." He asked worriedly.

Words struck in my throat, "yes" i nodded .

"Tell me" he asked me with rage in his eyes.

"Shravan... they disowned me" i said slowly but he heard me.

"W..h...a..t?" He asked shockingly.

"Yes" i am crying heavily now.

"No Shaanu. stop crying. Already you are getting sick by crying entire day. please stop crying. Let us talk later about it. So don't worry. We will make it up." He said gently rubbing my back slowly.

I don't want to reply him. But I have to tell him.

"No. Let me.." mathi said.

Shravan slightly nodded to continue.

"Yesterday, Suddenly few people came to home with my father."

"Shanmathi. He is my new partner in business and they were his family." My father introduced me to them.

After some little chat.
"Both families are happy to announce our kids marriage." I was shocked to hear those words from my dad.

"We are planned to held this marriage to be done in 1 week."

'how could they will decide my life without asking?' i am fuming inside.

They are all enjoying except me.

After they left, finally i stand before my father, "pappa i won't marry him"

"Why?" He asked angrily.

"Because I love shravan. He is my all." I said calmly.

"No Way. You are not marrying any roadside Romeo like that. Its about our family reputation. So you are going to accept this marriage" dad roared.

"Never. I will marry only shravan. He is not any roadside romeo. He runs a company successively on his own." I said proudly.

"You want to choose only either us or him." dad said.

"Fine. I choose him.

So... let me go.."
I Walked out.

In mathi's home,

"Why did you disown her. She is our one & only princess." Mathi's mother cried heavily.

Her dad smiled, "Did you thought me as a bad father? No. She is our precious rose. I don't need him to be a wealthyman, but I expected him as a best husband in character & checked his background. He is perfect. So I planned to check my doll's love deeply. She is very brave & sighed it as disown papers, but I changed our company to her name. That's the papers." saying this he hugged his wife happily.

*******************************************************************************************

Let me Go... Freely

“Are you ready?” Ranjit.

“yes. I am waiting near entrance gate of her college.” Vinu said.

“ok. Be careful.” Ranjit.

“I will.” Vinu ended the mobile and looked for that girl, who slapped ranjit two days before in a function.

His eyes were on every girl who stepped from college. Suddenly, he got strucked by an amazing beauty. Without knowing him he started following her.

“dude! She is not the girl. We have to take her to ranjit at any cost or he will be angry.” Saying this his friend running after him urgently.

“stop your blabbering. I know she is not the girl we are looking for. But she is more gorgeous. I am going to kidnap her. Another day we will come for that particular girl” vinu’s eyes roaming her body with hungry and he is waiting for the righttime to take her.

“who is she? Why did you bring her?” ranjit was in super angry.

Don’t know why but ranjit got a soft corner for her.

“I like her. So I kidnapped her for today’s party. We can enjoy her.” Said vinu.

Ranjit slapped him heavily.

“I am asked you to bring asha only not any other girl.”

Hearing these angry squarelling between friends. Prishi got her conscious, but waiting for her time to escape and tried to loose the hand from the rope.

Ranjit came closer to her. In first sight, he feels she is special to him. She looks like an angel when sleeping.

“Before she gain conscious send her to home safetly. Anything happened to her. I will chop your heads next second.” he gently touched her face with his fingers and untied her hands.

He went inside to bring her bag. Using this prishi took thickwood and started to beat them.

“Rascals… how could you do these kind of shits to any girl.

I am from a poor family and have dreams to achieve, to fulfill my family’s need. You guys are wealthy so you don’t have any dreams to achieve.” saying these she beated them continuously. Ranjit ran from inside hearing her screaming and stopped in his way shockingly.

Prishi saw ranjit but didnot spell a singleword to him & Started to scream against the boys…

When you are trying to hold my Face forcefully,

See your little sisters face in it...

When you are trying to slap me harshly

See your elder sister in me...

When you hear my screaming in pain because of your unbearable touches

Hear those painfull voices belongs to your wife's...

When you try to inject me drug for kidnapping

Hear those humble request of Me belongs to your little princess...

Finally,

When you try to see any girl or women in an inappropriate way, who doesnot belongs to you.

See your mother who gave birth to you in that girls face...

Then you will never try to harass a girl in anyage.

So please leave me... To achieve my dreams

Let Me Go...

Girl, a precious gift from god.

I am not blaming all mens, but for those who are having those dirty thoughts for girls.

As a man, You have to protect her, praise her, cherish her and sometimes to scold like mother for her carelessness.

So Love her as daughter, sister, friend, mother and wife.

I think these concept will be a new one.

**********************************************************************************************

Let me go... To Heaven

I born as an angel to my mother.

With my father's love, Grown as a princess.

Protected by my brother, as a guardian.

Enjoys my life in school, college as well as in work with lot of struggles.

Suddenly a day,
He appeared as a prince who was gifted by god.

Showed his love. filled my life with all joys.

Started to care as a mother for the mother(me) of his baby.

During pregnancy,
he did all the works patiently which he doesn't know before in his life.

We gave birth to a sweet angel which was gifted by god.

Without fight love never increase.

We had a lot of fights playfully as well as seriously sometimes.

We build our love with trust.

But finally,
One will gave up to kneel down in front of other's love.

Our love increases day by day with lots of plays, fights and god gifted us another baby boy.

Children grows fastly, finished education and got a professional jobs as per their wish.

They got married too with their loved ones.

In this long period as a couple, we had experienced a lot of things about life with some ups and down.

But we hold our hands together with all the Time.

Due to age factor my health condition is getting worse day to day.

My one and only worry is about my Savior prince.
Without me how can he live in this cruel world.

Whatever it is?
I am waiting for my end...

Now we are talking less in words but a lot with our eyes.

How bad I got sick, he don't care.

I got an affectionate kiss and a lovely hug too from him regularly.

I think god is calling me now and my prince promised that he will come to me as soon as possible.

So now time for good bye with love.

Let.. Me.. Go... To heaven...

after reading this stories please share you likes, comments and also share this link to your friends.

Your
Dharshinichimba.

Top Bottom